Houzz Logo Print
akoz19

Living room dilemmas! I need suggestions

akoz19
hace 9 años
I've been struggling since I moved into our condo with colours. I've re-painted 2x now and also sold furniture and accessories because I feel it didn't give the living room the look I wanted. My living room is also very small. Right now my dilemmas consist of pillows for the couch? Not sure what colour, or pattern to go. I also am having a hard time with curtains. I already purchased these beautiful white curtains before I went and got the new area rug. I am planning on putting these curtains in a different room because I feel there is now too much white because of the area rug. Not even sure if I want these white pillows down here anymore. Please send me your suggestions. I love hearing what other people recommend. I want the room to be beautiful and for people to say "wow". I plan on getting a floor lamp that hangs over the couch. Eventually I will get a coffee table. Suggestions for that are always appreciated to. However, for now I need advice on curtains, and pillows.

Comentarios (152)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.