Houzz Logo Print
amanda_logan

Need help with bedding for new bed!

Amanda Logan
hace 12 años
última modificación:hace 12 años
Hello! I have recently purchased a new bed, and am slowly trying to transition my bedroom to more of a Moroccan-style vacation resort. I want it to feel very romantic, and like I'm on vacation when I lie in bed :) I have been looking at duvet's for 3 days straight, and am overwhelmed by the choices, and not sure what would look good or how to accomplish the mood and what would match because I'm just not good at this stuff!

Can anyone help to give me some suggestions on whether dark bedding or light bedding, a neutral or any certain bright colors would work here? I thought maybe a dark purple or a dark teal might work.

The walls are hard to describe, they are kind of a brownish grey with a hint of purple. Maybe kind of a taupe color. I do not think the walls or the brown drapes are helping with the mood I want to create, but my husband does not want us to repaint our walls or buy new drapes right now, so if you have any suggestions that would work with creating the right mood with what we have now in addition to the new bed, and adding some (bright colored, maybe teal or dark purple) fabric draped across the canopy to create a canopy effect, and the Moroccan lanterns, any suggestions would be appreciated. I also may consider making some curtains if I can find some bright colored fabric that I like.

I also just purchased this rug. Do you think this rug could work in here?
https://www.jossandmain.com/Kenga-52-x-79-Rug~KWW1003~E879.html

The included images are the new bed (first picture),and pics of the room so you can see the wall color, and what I have to work with (which is not much). Other furniture will stay the same as pictured in the room.

Comentarios (8)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.