Houzz Logo Print
singhsaira

What color accent wall for this dining/living room combo?

Cali Love
hace 9 años
No furniture yet purchased. Dark hardwood floors. What color should I do as an accent color if the base color will be in neutral color?

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Danielian Associates Architecture + Planning
    hace 9 años
    A warm honey color .. something like a Tuscan orange/brown
  • PRO
    CL Interiors
    hace 9 años
    Try Sherwin William "Light French Grey" in a flat finish - you'll love it!
  • Vicki Vio
    hace 9 años
    I like the idea of a light cool tone gray also. It will feel expensive.
  • decoenthusiaste
    hace 9 años
    Agree, no accent wall. Crown molding is the final touch you need for your spaces.
  • brandibothe
    hace 9 años
    Navy! It's in and it brings the room in making it feel cozier!
  • Kim White Dingwall
    hace 9 años
    Pick your furniture first. Much harder to find fabric to coordinate with painted walls than the opposite.
  • Cali Love
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    What do you guys think of revere pewter throughout the house. I agree. We will not do an accent wall. I want a very classic, sophisticated rich feel to the house.

I am hoping that maybe I can add at least one or two colors elsewhere just to break it up a bit.

The biggest dilemma is the living room. The way the fireplace is not centered and there being an bit hollow space where the tv is. Just thinking should that whole wall stay the same color too?
  • PRO
    Mr Cabinet Care
    hace 9 años
    I think you should paint the hollowed space where the TV is to accent the space. Something like a pale blue to keep it fresh and sophisticated. For more info, check out these 5 simple tips to pick the perfect color for your room: http://bit.ly/1h8McNB
  • Cali Love
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Pls disregard carpet and all furniture, decor.

Entire room needs to be updated
  • Anissa Valmore-Randle
    hace 8 años
    hi just was looking for something I can accent with gold
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.