Houzz Logo Print
lucydlv

How to accesorize this black leather living room?

lucydlv
hace 9 años
I would like your help on what cushions and carpet to use with my leather living room. The rest of the house has earthy colors...bigger carpet also? Was initially thinking plush beige carpet...help.

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Please repeat after me: "No more beige"! You need COLOR! Find a rug you like that has at least two colors in it and maybe more. Then choose pillows in those colors, selecting pillows the size of your biggest pillow which appears to be the striped one. Don't use small pillows.

Alternately, you could choose a black and white rug such as the zebra rug below and then use pillows in bright colors and white, such as the turquoise pillow below, mixed with some solid pillows in orange and turquoise.

Your rug needs to be about twice the size of the one you have.

Safavieh Hand-knotted Himalayan Southwest Multi-colored Wool Rug (9' x 12') · Más información

Hand-tufted Contemporary Multi Colored Circles Abstract Rug · Más información

Handmade Zebra Wool Rug (8' x 10') · Más información

Coral Turquoise Pillow on White Linen · Más información
  • PRO
    Clessidra Innova
    hace 9 años
    Testing
  • lucydlv
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thank you ladies for your advice. Here is a rug update...it is actually already in the iving room (although i have the receipt) so I hope I didn't mess up..... And here are a couple of cushions I've seen so fa (not bought though). Any keepers?
  • PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    hace 9 años
    I like the rug, but think that a bigger scale pattern would be more effective. You're definitely headed in the right direction and this one will do if you don't find something else. The size is good, could be a bit smaller if you happen to find one that is smaller that you like.
  • PRO
    RugKnots | Area Rugs
    hace 9 años
    Red will add color to the sofa.You definitely need a bigger size carpet. 8x10 will be a good size here.
    Traditional Oriental Chobi Ziegler Wool Rug without Borders Multi Color 5.8x9.42 · Más información

Multi Colored Chobi Ziegler Oriental Area Rug Without Borders 7.9x9.9 · Más información
  • PRO
    RugKnots | Area Rugs
    hace 9 años
    A Multicolor Patchwork will look nice and would add a lot of color.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.