Houzz Logo Print
rikki10

draw sizes

rikki10
hace 9 años
I was wondering if anyone kbows the ideal/proper sizes to use for draws In a custom closet. Seems like every company that came to give me estimates told me different hights for the draws!

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Architectural Cabinetry & Millwork
    hace 9 años
    It really depends on what you are going to put in them. For some of our clients we have done 14" depth for heels on the bottom, and then smaller depths above those. Others can be shallow to accommodate watches and jewelry. Let your designer know what your storage needs are, and they can better create exactly what you need.

In short, the ideal/proper size is the one that you want.
    rikki10 agradeció a Architectural Cabinetry & Millwork
  • rikki10
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    My question was the height of draws- 4 in 5 or 8 inches. Thanks
  • Denita
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    As Architectural Cabinetry points out - it depends upon what you want your drawers' to store: are you using them for jewelry, clothing, accessories (purses for example) or something else? Plan your closet. Organize the items into like categories and measure the space you need to accommodate and the space you have for drawers.

There is no such thing as 'standard height' when it comes to custom drawers. It is normal to have at least 2 or more different sizes in your custom closet design depending upon the size of your closet. Here are a couple of examples for you:
    Second Street Closet · Más información

Second Street Closet · Más información

The Beach Closet · Más información

Here is a link for you to see what houzz offers in the photo section https://www.houzz.com/photos/pull-out-closet-drawers-phbr0lbl-bl~l_117584
    rikki10 agradeció a Denita
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.