can you make this without a cord and how much? I have to have one

Ryan Mckinzey
hace 9 años
Rustic pulley & bottle wall lamp · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    User
    hace 9 años
    You want it to cover an electrical box on the wall? I just put a hole in the plaque and you can screw it right over your electrical box. It's the same price. P.S. I love people who HAVE to have one.
  • Ryan Mckinzey
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    What is the over all size roughly and availability
  • PRO
    User
    hace 9 años
    Hi Ryan,

Usually the bracket is 12" x 12" but I have made smaller ones that stick out less from the wall. I have everything in stock to make some but I have to make the bracket since I make them once ordered. You would just have to tell me what kind of bottles you want. I have quite a few in stock too, I just have to know if you want clear bottles or not and a general shape of the bottles. I have some beautiful big brown/amber beer bottles and I also have some nice Jack Daniels bottles.
  • PRO
    User
    hace 9 años
    Smaller bracket
  • clarice richardson
    hace 9 años
    I love, love, love this sconce design! I am in the process of building a home and would really love to have this as a center wall sconce between the single master mirrors in bathroom and if possible 2 single bottles on the outside mirrors. Please forward me any information, the timeframe it would take to receive items and most important pricing.
  • clarice richardson
    hace 9 años
    How do you order?
  • PRO
    Moonshine Lamp
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

That fixture was made originally for a restaurant in Wyoming. I can certainly make more of those. Drop me a line at rob@moonshinelamp.com. You can see this fixture on my houzz.com account as well. It was made by me. It's unfortunate when folks plagiarize the hard work of others.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.