Houzz Logo Print
emma_schilkinis

Artwork needed

Smileee M
hace 9 años
última modificación:hace 9 años
Finally getting my master bedroom organised. I'm loving teal at the moment and would like a splash of colour in the art work but don't want anything too feminine. Any suggestions?

Comentarios (17)

• Smileee M
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Another angle
  • leelee
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Look on etsy.com. Great art with good prices. Here are some examples of what's there.

You should look for a bedside table to replace the matching one and the smaller table on the right. Get something with drawers to hide some of the stuff. Make sure it's top is at least as tall as the top of the bed.
  • Smileee M
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thanks asvinteriors. Really like your suggestions.

Lee lee - I agree with you about bed side tables but hubby won't let me change them and small table is their for purely for practicality, for the moment, as that is the only connection in the house for the phone/modem.
  • Cyndy
    hace 9 años
    Hi, Smileee M - as a fellow teal lover, I can recommend several different art prints that will work well in your guest bedroom. Since this is for a guest bedroom and not your master, I'd guess you don't want to spend too much on art work, but still want something to catch your eye and capitalize on the teal in your room.
    I own the following canvas prints from overstock.com and one is in my teal bedroom - it's eye catching and not cheap looking. And it brings out the small amount of teal I have in my room. Depending on size, each is around $50.
    If you want to spend more, or want a different style, let me know please - I have lots of teal art and accessories bookmarked.
  • Smileee M
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thanks Cyndy. It is our master bedroom soi would be prepared to spend a little more so I'm interested what else you have bookmarked. I like the idea of something abstract.
  • Najeebah
    hace 9 años
    I found this on Pinterest
    64" Ocean Dance turquoise painting METAL abstract teal ocean dance wave wall decor Original Lubo on Etsy, $309.00
  • PRO
    TB ID
    hace 9 años
    Signarture https://www.houzz.com.au/pro/signarture - has some beautiful work that could give the splash of colour you're after, while fitting in with the rest of the space
    signarture ‘burrawang’ perspex plexiglas artwork · Más información
  • PRO
    signarture
    hace 9 años
    Thanks for the intro Tony Been. Smileee M, we have a number of options in teal that would suit well. You'd be best choosing a piece that spans the width of your headboard, either as a single piece or a triptych. Follow the link below and just click any artwork of interest to see the other size options. We make these to order here in Australia. Just give us a call if you'd like any more info. http://www.signarture.com.au/collections/all/blue+triptych-up-to-3-0m
  • Luke
    hace 9 años
    How about a picture incorporating the ocean or other body of water?
  • groveraxle
    hace 9 años
    Very Large Wall Art Print diptych SET soft pastels white ocher tree art large pa · Más información
  • PRO
    Jason Chuck
    hace 9 años
    Given the layout of the room, I'd be inclined to break up your artwork like a few of the suggestions above with art that is in 2 or 3 pieces or if you prefer 1 piece, something long and short landscape
  • PRO
    Artfuly
    hace 9 años
    For original, unique and affordable artworks delivered door to door see Artfuly.com
  • arabella williamson
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

check art.com. awesome stuff on there.

• Najeebah
    hace 8 años
    old post ;)
  • Jan Crowe
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

You might think idea is silly but I ordered this photo for our bedroom - with yours you could actually have 3 large ones (the same) across the bedhead wall.

This is our room before I ordered the pic, which is the same size and the existing one only portrait not landscape. Art.com have some amazing photos framed or unframed.

http://www.art.com/asp/search_do.asp/_/posters.htm?searchstring=fire%20escape&SSK=fire%20escape&WT.oss=fire%20escape&sby=All%20Art

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.