Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_1626364

Need help choosing new garage door, front door and stone

User
hace 9 años
Hi! We are wanting to put up a new garage door and front door. We are considering brown but are not sure it would look good. We are wanting to lose the pinkish tint of our siding; any suggests as to what color would do that? We are also wanting to add stone to the side of the garage and the top of the garage along the side of the window. As well, building a flower bed in front of the small deck with the same stone used on the garage. Thanks!

Comentarios (7)

• User
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Is anyone able to do a visual on the garage door or know of an app I can use. I found one for the front door but no luck with the garage. The colours in order are walnut, Spanish oak, moorish teak, aged oak. I would also like to see what a white garage door would look like as previously suggested. Thanks!
  • Karin Madgwick
    hace 9 años
    Pale grey for the siding and dark blue for the garage and front door.
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    It's neat what you can play around with online. I think I like the white garage the best! Now to figure out the flower bed in front on the porch...any ideas?
  • Geneviève
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    I like the original door colour because it blends in with the house ,make your front door the focal point instead ,consider painting the door a bright colour and if you really need to up grade your garage door add some windows on it like the white door not only they would give the home a different look they would also bring light into the garage. You could perhaps use side lights by the garage door.
    Avila Valley Estate · Más información
  • PRO
    Clopay
    hace 9 años
    Thank you to aholo for pointing out Clopay's Door Imagination System at www.clopaydoor.com. It is a great tool for trying different garage door styles on a photo of your home to find the best fit. Did you know that we also make front doors that coordinate with our garage door designs, and you try those on, too, using the same tool? As far as a door design for your home, I would suggest the Gallery Collection (painted or simulated woodgrain finish) or the Canyon Ridge Ultra-Grain Series stained steel carriage house garage door. The Ultra-Grain finish looks great against light color siding and stone. If you are leaning towards a Craftsman style we have a Craftsman Collection stained fiberglass entry door that is ENERGY STAR rated and low-maintenance. Professional dealers are located throughout the US and Canada.
  • PRO
    Motor City Door
    hace 9 años
    You may want to give a contemporary glass garage door style a try! You would have to make sure the color you choose meshes well with the other enhancements you're making to your home but this style would definitely make it look more modern. Here are a few more style ideas: http://www.motorcitydoor.com/residential.php
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.