Houzz Logo Print
pickynikki

New help picking countertops and backsplash

pickynikki
hace 9 años
I need help with selecting a backsplash/countertop pairing to update my kitchen. Any sugggestions?

Thanks

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    K & D Countertops
    hace 9 años
    have you chosen whether you will be using stone or laminte?
  • pickynikki
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Stone
  • User
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Your kitchen looks much like my did. Does it have a window? If not, do look at lighter colored stone or quartz for the counter and a backsplash in a color pulled from the stone, keeping it fairly light, too. Assuming you're keeping the floor, bring home samples of your selections to make sure they'l blend. (Attached pic was taken before finishing.)
    pickynikki agradeció a User
  • pickynikki
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thanks for that the images surely help. I actually never considered black countertop but it actually looks great with the brown cabinets.
  • PRO
    Design Set Match
    hace 9 años
    everyone is a little different on their okayness with contract. If the darker countertops are not the thing for you I'd suggest a marble look-alike. Caesarstone has several: http://www.caesarstoneus.com/products/color/5220/ you can then pair the backsplash with metalic tiles/colors to draw out a little more of your home's charm: http://www.glasstilestore.com/golden-road-blend-bricks-1-2-x-2-marble-glass-mosaic-tile.html
  • PRO
    K & D Countertops
    hace 9 años
    I would suggest something on the lighter side because it is a smaller space and darker colors may make it feel a little smaller. However I would recommend a stone that has some darker accents in it..... like the delicatus I think it would brighten up the room and tie everything together beautifully
  • pickynikki
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    I like the light counter idea. It would definitely brighten up the space a great deal.
  • Verve
    hace 9 años
    Your kitchen looks good to me!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.