5883 N Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Start with a 1 hour consult at $150. hr. 2D/3D designs range from $250-$2500 Materials usually end up being 40% of the job cost with the remaining 60% for labor. A budget kitchen remodel in Colorado Springs starts around $25k An average kitchen is around $35-50K A luxury kitchen is above $80K Bathrooms start at around 10k for secondary bathrooms A master bathroom remodel starts at $25-$30K
3D Rendering, Backsplash Installation, Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Plumbing, Bathroom Remodeling, Bathtub Installation, Cabinet Installation, Cabinet Painting, Concrete Flooring, Countertop Installation, Custom Bathroom Vanities, Custom Cabinets, Custom Countertops, Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Custom Pantries, Custom Walk-in Closets, Drafting, Floor Plans, Handicap-Accessible Design, Home Remodeling, Kitchen Plumbing, Kitchen Remodeling, Laminate Flooring Installation, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Design, Project Management, Shower Door Installation, Shower Installation, Tile Installation, Tile Sales, Universal Design, Vanity Installation, Basement Design, Bathroom Design, Kitchen Design, Laundry Room Design, Lighting Design, Mudroom Design, Wine Cellar Design, countertops, furnishings, window treatments, flooring, wall treatments., Fireplace Remodels
Zonas de trabajo
Air Force Academy, Black Forest, Cimarron Hills, Colorado Springs, Gleneagle, Manitou Springs, Stratmoor, U S A F Academy, Usaf Academy, Elbert, Monument, Peyton, Falcon, Palmer Park, Widefield
Best Interior Design in the 2015 Parade of Homes - Colorado SpringsBuilder: Tiffany Homes Best Kitchen Design in the 2019 Parade of Homes- Colorado Springs Builder: Galiant Homes
It is common to have a back and forth inspiration board exchange to pin down final styles, especially when we can't just go to a home and "see" your style/lifestyle. We take as much time as it takes to "get it right".
Karen has four kids of her own, so I know she grasps "kid friendly" style, however each person has their own idea of what will be or not be kid friendly. Hence, why we take the time to reselect any items our clients deem necessary.
Decals...we didn't purchase any decals for you. So, I'm not sure of the quality of the decals and install of those decals. It's so unfortunate that you've had trouble. We've used many decals before and have had no trouble. When we purchase items for our clients we guarantee their satisfaction. We choose quality merchandise that we know you'll be happy with. If you're unhappy with any of our provided products (or install), we make it right.
I would love to leave a "sweet taste in your mouth"