Houzz Logo Print
ellenmalone

what types of shrubs and trees are utilized here?

Spa Living Wall · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Glenna Partridge Garden Design
    hace 12 años
    I recognize a few of the plants in this living wall (some of them are not clear enough to identify). It looks like a golden carex or sedge and also there is black mondo grass. Living walls can have a variety of plants in them and a lot of it depends on the exposure when choosing suitable plant materials. Putting in evergreen plants keeps the wall looking good year round. Hens and chicks (sempervivum) do fantastic in living walls. I have used their product (Bright Green) before and I really like it! You can start out small and use one or two of the modules to create a living wall. Go on their website to get some more ideas. If you can give me the USDA zone or the Canadian hardiness zone you are in I can suggest some plants that would work. I hope this helps!
  • PRO
    Land&Hardscape
    hace 11 años
    What will happen with the wall after winter . Are plants hardy enough to be utilized in Moscow ?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.