Houzz Logo Print
dawsonclinton

Favorite Color Trends for 2014 and BEYOND!

Dawson & Clinton
hace 10 años
What are your favorite color combos to use in decorating different parts of your home or backyard? I've always been a big fan of color and often have to keep this love in check before I get carried away.

Two of my recent favorites recently have been grey and yellow, as well as purple and greens. It may be a bit gaudy for most tastes, but let me know what you think, and what your favorites are.

Comentarios (12)

• PRO
    Cocoweb
    hace 10 años
    amazing. love your floor lamp. check out more lamps from: conocopianolamps.com
    Dawson & Clinton agradeció a Cocoweb
  • PRO
    Dauphin Sales
    hace 10 años
    I like color and I like this!
    Dawson & Clinton agradeció a Dauphin Sales
  • PRO
    Dawson & Clinton
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I know these color combos aren't the right for many designs, but when the option of using color is there I always go all in.
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    hace 10 años
    I love deep saturated colours but tend to more dramatic than cheerful. Think Wagner over Chopin ... Yet at the moment I have a little soft spot for a lovely rose petal nude blush pink....
    Dawson & Clinton agradeció a ASVInteriors
  • PRO
    Dawson & Clinton
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Love the idea of incorporating what we find in nature within our own design @hayleydaniels. Mother nature was the original decorator and she did a pretty amazing job.
  • PRO
    Dawson & Clinton
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    @ASVInteriors, is this the color you were talking about? I haven't heard of the shade in particular, but I've always loved this subtle pink shade.
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    hace 10 años
    @dawson thanks for this. it is even paler than that but has those undertones. I find it works surprisingly well with wood .. One of those star colours that look so warm at night but don't look kitsch in the day....it actually managed to look sophisticated.
  • bgfuqua
    hace 10 años
    all my rooms have some green - most flowers have green leaves - so do i. favorite combo right now is yellow, chartreuse, green, and hot pink.
  • PRO
    JK Interiors Unlimited
    hace 9 años
    I love combining the grays and the beige. The cool colors with the warm. The color punch for this palette is endless!
  • PRO
    Pixers
    hace 9 años
    We love it! Check our favourite color combinatios:
  • PRO
    Interior Affairs -- Vickie Daeley
    hace 9 años
    Wow~ This is lively!!!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.