jeannie_nguyen

How do you store wine?

Jeannie Nguyen
hace 10 años
Where do you keep your wine? Do you have a separate refrigerator for them? Do you have wine racks? Or, do you have your very own wine cellar?

Tell us how you store your wine in the comments and post photos too!

Contemporary Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (14)

• hanna1984
    hace 10 años
    I've been seeing small wine racks that store the wine upside down. I thought that was a no-no. We store wine in the refridgerator or at room temperature.
    Jeannie Nguyen agradeció a hanna1984
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 10 años
    We store some in a wine cooler , a few reds at a time in a cabinet made for wine storage and the rest in a room under our basement stairs that is cool.
    Jeannie Nguyen agradeció a Patricia Colwell Consulting
  • PRO
    Kenyon McIntyre Inc.
    hace 10 años
    we don't store it we drink it....
  • PRO
    WineRacks
    hace 10 años
    Well, we build wine cellars for a living so we know a thing or two about wine storage.

There's a lot of fun ways to store wine and here's some images of cellars we've done

We also offer complimentary design services. You can fill out our cellar questionnaire and one of our designers can reach out to you: https://www.wineracks.com/custom-wine-cellars/request-design.htm?utm_source=Houzz&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=CustomDesign
  • Sylvia Todd
    hace 10 años
    I live in a "tiny house," so I do not have room to store wine. I have a bottle of my favorite and a bottle of his favorite in the fridge, we only buy what we will drink within a week. I would LOVE to own a house big enough to have a wine fridge, but doubt that will ever happen.
  • maggiesvineyard
    hace 10 años
    I desperately want (and need) to get some refrigerated units, but for now I just have my wine in large wine racks in my dining room (I'm in the south, house with no basement).
  • condomary
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Unfinished wine racks in coolest, darkest area - closet on an outside wall. I would like a riddling rack but don't have the room.
  • PRO
    Mise en Place Design
    hace 10 años
    Here's a blog I wrote about this topic in particular: http://wp.me/p34m51-1t
  • studio10001
    hace 10 años
    In my hollow leg, like a proper person.
  • Curt D'Onofrio
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Lol Studio, that's classic
  • Pasquale DeMaio
    hace 10 años
    I built a small custom cellar using an exterior door...
  • Ann
    hace 10 años
    with temperature and light being the enemy of wine, I have a small wine frig in the kitchen and any 'extras' on their side, on the tile floor (FL house) in the least used closet. I've found a closet with tile floor is in the low 60's .... even when the house heats up to 75-80*.
  • PRO
    DirectSinks
    hace 9 años
    Wine Logic Three Tray 18 Bottle Storage Wine Rack, 22.25x11x16.13" · Más información
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.