omayra578

What else should I add to this wall help please!

omayra578
hace 10 años
I would like to add something else around this art but no idea ! Help please !

Comentarios (7)

• lrhicks
    hace 10 años
    Your artwork is hung too high. Art should be at eye level for the average person while they are standing.
    A gallery wall would be nice. Otherwise, consider moving your picture lower and off to one side and adding some shelves or a collection of smaller art pieces to balance it.
  • PRO
    Bele Chere Design
    hace 10 años
    Art work needs to be hung 4-6 inches above the couch. It will relate to the couch as a group. You could put a sofa table behind with a lamp on one side if you have room and the art on the other side. I love your blue pillows and would pick that color up in a area rug in front of your couch. Would really add a pop!
  • PRO
    Warner Decor
    hace 10 años
    HI!
    I found these super cool sconces that I think would look amazing:
    http://deciture.com/nature-s-wood-metal-candle-sconce/

Hope this helps!
  • decoenthusiaste
    hace 10 años
    If you frame the art and then lower it you'll be fine. Otherwise, flank it with a substantial pair of candle sconces or add a pair of properly sized tables and lamps either side of the sofa.
    Lower the chandelier into the living space. If you have 8' ceilings, the standard spot is at 7'.
    Victorian Living Room · Más información

Living Room · Más información
  • homehouse165
    hace 10 años
    Add quotes
  • PRO
    J Design Group - Interior Designers Miami - Modern
    hace 10 años
    You should probably get a wider colorful painting and hang it over the sofa.

J Design Group, Modern Interior Design Firm in Miami, Florida. http://www.JDesignGroup.com
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.