Houzz Logo Print
susan_bishop6473399

Fireplace removal

Susan Bishop
hace 10 años
I have 4 non-working coal burning fireplaces, circa 1908. I can't find anyone who will do the demolition to remove them. Local contractors say they don't do demo and architectural salvage yards will buy the mantels and old brick but won't take them until they're already removed. To make it more interesting, when the former owner installed a new roof, the roofers dismantled the chimneys and dropped the loose bricks down the flue. Help! I need someone who can remove all these fireplaces without damaging the house. Oh, did I mention that the remaining chimney brick inside the walls is 2 stories high? Yeah, a big, dirty job... I'm in zip code 37318, Southern Tennessee--nearly in Alabama.

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    chim-tex construction
    hace 10 años
    I can help. call me 832-242-8155. Lou. ChimTex Construction LLC
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.