Jill Kiser
hace 10 años
Colonial Farmhouse Landscape · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    ZH Design
    hace 10 años
    Hi Jill,

The yellow flowers in the foreground of this photo are Coreopsis verticillata 'Moonbeam'. Here in PA, they are a perennial. They are adaptable to zones 3-9, but I have found they tend to do better in climate zones a little warmer. They get about 2' high and wide and are a long lasting bloomer starting in June and then sporadically throughout late summer into autumn. You can get a better repeat bloom from them if you shear them back in August, removing the deadheads of the old flowers.

They are a fantastic shade of yellow that I find fits into most garden palettes. Here I have them paired with the purple blooms of Geranium 'Rozanne'.
  • momdotcom41
    hace 10 años
    I'm in central MA.. I've had coreopsis in my gardens for 30+ years. They are a NO- care perennial. I do absolutely nothing to them and they are gorgeous!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.