Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10122511

Which countertop?

User
hace 10 años
Hello houzzers,
Please help me choose the countertop you think goes best with the light oak cabinets. Thank you!

Comentarios (27)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 10 años
    I like the last 2 , if you like real contrast go the 3rd one.
  • Stacey
    hace 10 años
    I like the middle one.
  • PRO
    SL Design
    hace 10 años
    I think the middle one will pull all together
  • houssaon
    hace 10 años
    Can you take photos of the samples on top of the cabinets? Off hand, I'd say all go. Would you prefer a light or dark surface to work on?
  • agevm
    hace 10 años
    The middle darker one will give it the best contrast.
  • pcmom1
    hace 10 años
    Middle one for the most striking contrast!
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank you!
  • PRO
    Comwest Construction
    hace 10 años
    Middle one, but it all depends on the rest of the house and the colors you have.
  • PRO
    JudyG Designs
    hace 10 años
    What color is your sink?
    MR Direct 346 Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink, Standard Strainer, 16 Gauge, Rig · Más información
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank you all. Sink is double stainless steel with white appliances
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    A better look of the third one.
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    This is the third one I posted earlier.
  • Lynne Forrestal
    hace 10 años
    Depends on the look you want, do you know what colors type backsplash you will go with? Do you want the white appliances to blend in or stand out more? Personally I'd go light, to blend easier with appliances, the first one also blends with stainless sink and the color of cabinets, and will reflect the light better too
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank you! Though choice. Just want to achieve a nice look and a lil wow for my kitchen :)
  • Lynne Forrestal
    hace 10 años
    Backsplash ideas? They have some great glass tiles with the colrs gray white and beiges that are great and would go well with the lighter choice, and I don' think you will tire of it as fast, and it still adds bling.
  • Jolene
    hace 10 años
    I like the middle one.
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thanks Lynne. I will check into it. Jolene thanks as well
  • PRO
    KD Painting
    hace 10 años
    I would go with the middle one as well!
  • rocketjcat
    hace 10 años
    Dark middle one. The first one is too similar to your flooring, the last one is too similar to the graining and color of the cabinets.
  • PRO
    JudyG Designs
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Stainless sink, I vote for # 1. The lighter the better.
    Las Canoas Remodel Kitchen · Más información
  • User
    hace 10 años
    I'm gonna go against the grain and say #1 by a landslide in my mind. Wait til you see all the counters done and in and they are dark and heavy and there is sooooooo much movement in the pattern, and your cabs have the grain exposed. It's TOO MUCH! I'm telling you it's gonna look like a cave. Kitchens should have smooth clean surfaces visually because there is always so much going on in there and stuff everywhere. Cups, plates, kids crap, keys, papers cell phones etc. I say light light light as much as possible. I would also paint your cabinets.
  • arubalime
    hace 10 años
    I vote for the third one. While the middle choice is a contrast, it is too dark for my taste.
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thanks a lot Judy and Aruba lime !
  • PRO
    Debra Blake Design
    hace 10 años
    I have to say none of them, have a look at silstone or quartz counters, because the oak has a lot of movement the counters need to be calm, the quartz will do that.
  • pcmom1
    hace 10 años
    If you go to Kitchen photos and type in "name of material with the color (for example, "Silstone Altair") any photos on Houzz of it will come up. Really helped me to make a decision!
  • pcmom1
    hace 10 años
    Good point made about the selections having too much going on to pair with the busy oak. I would look for a very simple countertop, without the multiple colors and movement.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.