Houzz Logo Print
bonniepreston

Interested in combining window styles on my traditional calif rancher

Bonnie Preston
hace 10 años
I have 2 12 foot arched wood paned windows in my living room and the whole house has this style of window. Would like input on combining the architectural style with non-paned windows in that area and a few others as I can't afford to replace all windows.
Distinctive California Ranch · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Jana Magginetti Interior Design
    hace 10 años
    Gone are the days when all the windows in the home have to be either divided-light or single-light. As the picture above illustrates you can combine the two. Keeping a balance is important in deciding which windows will be divided-light or single-light. Another rule of thumb is to keep your window material (wood, fiberglass, or vinyl) consistent within the same room and eye line to the outside of the home. So if your two 12 foot arched windows are wood replace the other windows in the room with wood windows.

Thank you for your patience in waiting for my reply, I'm new to Houzz and just figured out that I had received your question.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.