Houzz Logo Print
susanbertram

What manufacture are the faucets from?

I am looking for an alternative to the Cannock faucet from Kohler to be used with the Brockway sink.
Washington Street Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    hace 10 años
    Google 3" fixed vertical wash sink faucets.
  • hace 10 años
    any idea about the faucet manufaturer. also looking for an alternative to the Cannock. thanks!
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    I'd like to find the faucet with the porcelain handles in this photo but only find the handles for vertical wash sink faucets in chrome. Any ideas as to where exactly I can find the one in the photo?
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    I'm interested in finding one in nickel. Please let me know if any of you find one.
  • hace 9 años
    Chicago Faucets has one in polished chrome
  • hace 7 años
    How hight did you mount your sink? I'm planning on 34 for the lip of the sink but worried that won't work with these higher faucets...
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.