Houzz Logo Print
carrienations

Window Treatments for a Room FULL of Windows

carrienations
hace 10 años
Okay so I recently bought a condo that has an enclosed balcony/sun porch that is made of mostly windows (east-facing). Pretty views, great light, but lots of street noise and no privacy. I love decorating but I am clueless when it comes to window treatments. I don't want to default to floor-length drapes around the entire room; I feel like it would drown it. I do want something that will help buffer the noise and the sun, but I want it to be attractive, look premium, and still allow the room to feel light and bright. Maybe shades/panels that fit into each window? Anyone been faced with outfitting lots of windows? Have a similar scenario you found a great solution for? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Trust the Vision Decor
    hace 10 años
    I agree with everything Engrav posted. You might consider some kind of water feature to help minimize the road noise.
  • Lisa Imming
    hace 10 años
    Me three. Bamboo blinds were my first thought.
  • houseatthelake
    hace 10 años
    Agree totally with bamboo Roman shades
  • PRO
    Beltway Blinds
    hace 9 años
    I would suggest Honeycomb shades either top down bottom up or with a sheer at the top. They would fit inside of the trim give you the light filtering that you need and buffer the noise somewhat. If you want to dress it up add some drapery panels.
  • Angela Schneier
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Solar roller shades would be a great choice. They are available in so many different materials. You can select one that gives you the level of privacy you desire, but also allows light in.
    Solar Shades · Más información

Solar Roller Shades on Lanai · Más información

Drew McGukin Interiors - Chelsea Apartment · Más información

Contemporary Kitchen · Más información

Living-Dining Room Reno · Más información
  • PRO
    Cameron's Design
    hace 8 años

We would suggest Hunter Douglas window treatments. There are so many options for your windows!
    From - Cameron's Design

Orlando

• zx14
    hace 8 años

Agree that shades of some sort are the best, bamboo is nice, or maybe a turquoise hued note for a bit of contrast?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.