Houzz Logo Print
edubya

Do you have an Outdoor Kitchen? Do you want one?

Emily H
hace 10 años
I don't have one yet, but I covet them. I would love to put one in my back yard. Have you installed one yet? Would you do it again?

Share your experience (Photos encouraged!)

https://www.houzz.com/photos/2012-new-american-home-contemporary-patio-orlando-phvw-vp~549887

Comentarios (21)

• Emily Nilson
    hace 10 años
    I would love one. I think it would be worth it because it would encourage you to stay outside more.
    Emily H agradeció a Emily Nilson
  • PRO
    AliciaTappDesigns Images on Tiles
    hace 10 años
    Only if I can have that one LOL
    Emily H agradeció a AliciaTappDesigns Images on Tiles
  • charleee
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    I'm with you, Emily! An outdoor kitchen would be so cool. But with the drought we're having, I think getting a permit to run the plumbing would be hard to come by.
    Emily H agradeció a charleee
  • Mark
    hace 10 años
    If the summers were longer it would be worth the investment, but where we live summer is over in a blink of an eye so for us it would not be practical. I do like the idea of one though.
    Emily H agradeció a Mark
  • jaekillion
    hace 10 años
    We live in our outdoor kitchen! Grill, side burner, fridge, sink (the sink is the handiest thing!) Plenty of seating around the perimeter. It's pretty terrific.
    Emily H agradeció a jaekillion
  • charleee
    hace 10 años
    jaekillion, what time is dinner?
    Emily H agradeció a charleee
  • PRO
    Concrete Concepts LLC
    hace 10 años
    Here is one we completed. What's your thoughts?
    Emily H agradeció a Concrete Concepts LLC
  • Jolene
    hace 10 años
    We are in southern CA. We do have one but it is one we bought and moved on site. I would have loved a built in one. We use is often, but the sink and the smoker are a waste for me as our kitchen is very close. If I built one I would go a little more simple. We are outside all the time because of our climate.
    Emily H agradeció a Jolene
  • PRO
    Marroquin Construction Corporation
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Jolene, the prior referenced outdoor kitchen with the Spanish fireplace was built in the Point Loma neighborhood in San Diego and the same was true in this application. The kitchen and a wet bar were only 25 feet away inside the house so it would have been overkill with a sink and fridge at the outdoor kitchen. The one item we installed that she really liked was a storage space behind the fireplace for patio accessories. Now the customer wants a Smart TV placed to the left of the hot tub. It will be recessed into the two sided fence and placed inside a waterproof cover.
    Emily H agradeció a Marroquin Construction Corporation
  • PRO
    Studio M Interior Design
    hace 10 años
    We do, and we cannot wait to use it when it gets warmer outside. It's not so bad right now, but the pool definitely isn't ready yet. It'll definitely be something to look forward to! :)
    Emily H agradeció a Studio M Interior Design
  • PRO
    Charette Design
    hace 10 años
    Outdoor kitchens are very popular here in the desert. Even though the days can be extraordinarily hot ( we had two days of back to back 122 degrees last summer) the evenings are fantastic. Project below is a small outdoor kitchen designed for remodeled mid-century home in Palm Desert. The other picture is the outdoor kitchen at a Las Vegas project.
    Emily H agradeció a Charette Design
  • cabingirl13
    hace 10 años
    I would LOVE one but seems impractical when you have winter 5 months a year.....I need to move to a warmer climate!
    Emily H agradeció a cabingirl13
  • Lainey Stern
    hace 10 años
    We have one and use it all the time we are also in so. Cal, only thing we didn't do but will this summer, is put a roof of some sort over it.
    Emily H agradeció a Lainey Stern
  • Sarah
    hace 10 años
    Does a grill count? We also have an outdoor dining table & chairs.

Our back deck is off our kitchen, so we just pop in & out easily. In our neighborhood, doing a full outdoor kitchen would way overdo it. We do spend the warmer months on our deck & in our backyard.
    Emily H agradeció a Sarah
  • Emily H
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I'd love to have a pizza oven at some point, but I almost can't justify it because we eat so little pizza!
  • davemartin88
    hace 10 años
    We love our outdoor pizza oven. Made pizza Friday night and still hot to cook a chicken the next morning.
  • PRO
    Outdoor Innovations Landscaping
    hace 9 años
    Outdoor Kitchens are always a good investment! Even when you're from somewhere with a colder climate, like Minnesota! We still get numerous clients who want to have a beautiful outdoor kitchen designed for summer fun and entertainment! Here are some of our recent outdoor kitchen projects! Tell us your thoughts!
  • PRO
    The Outdoor Kitchen Design Store
    hace 8 años

The difference between outdoor living and living outdoors fabulously is by design. A fabulous outdoor Kitchen looks, feels, tastes and entertains fabulously all 4 seasons both day and night. Here is one of our favs. Go toTHE OUTDOOR KITCHEN DESIGN STORE for more fabulous outdoor Kitchen ideas.

• PRO
    GALAXY OUTDOOR LLC
    hace 8 años

Hello Emily

We specialize in custom-made outdoor kitchens and can tell you with certainty that outdoor cooking areas are becoming more popular day by day. Most of our clients seek to expand their living space, so an outdoor habitat is a great solution. Check some of our existing projects for inspiration.

Custom Outdoor Bar · Más información

Custom Outdoor Island · Más información

Green Residence Outdoor Bar · Más información

• PRO
    Design Builders, Inc.
    hace 8 años

We don't know of anyone who has regretted installing an outdoor kitchen.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.