Houzz Logo Print
pugilist01

Are medicine cabinets out of style?

pugilist01
hace 10 años
I am renovating my 80's era master bathroom and I need to decide if I am going to keep the medicine cabinets (refinishing the cabinets and adding new hardware of course) or just delete them. Any suggestions?

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Medicine cabinets are still 'in', but they are more incorporated with the design of the bathroom.
  • PRO
    Robern
    hace 10 años
    Check us out at www.Robern.com. Medicine cabinets now go far beyond what they used to be. Integrated task lighting, electric inside the cabinet, built-in night lights and mirror defoggers, fully adjustable storage shelves.... Even a TV incorprated into the mirrored door!
  • PRO
    Gerhard's Kitchen, Bath & Lighting
    hace 10 años
    Medicine cabinets are not what they used to be. We love the Robern style, and have many on display to view and try out. The TV one is awesome.
  • Jessica Kerry Mack
    hace 10 años
    Wow, I just checked out the Robern website and love the idea of the locking insert for prescriptions. Thanks for this question! I'm learning a lot - it doesn't have to be a rusty metal thing in the wall with a mirror over it. :)
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.