Houzz Logo Print
mgallony1

Light fixture

Michael Gallo
hace 10 años
I am very interested in this lighting fixture. Would it be possible to have it custom made for us & if so can you give me an idea of price & time frame. I look forward to your response.
Thank you,
Claudine
b+g custom made furniture & lighting · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    b+g design inc.
    hace 10 años
    Hi Claudine,

We had this particular fixture custom-made to better fit the scale of the Master Suite. We worked with Charles Loomis on the size and crystal selections. This fixture was approx $12K. and I believe was a 10-12 week lead time.

Hope this helps!
  • dlepur
    hace 9 años
    Love these chairs! Can you kindly tell me where I can buy? Tks.
  • PRO
    South Dade Lighting
    hace 9 años
    Beautiful design!! Another option for the fixture is to choose a chandelier and have the custom frame made. Elegant Lighting makes crystal chandeliers and you may find something comparable to start with, like this. Best of luck with your search.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.