Houzz Logo Print
atiyehs

Estimated budget!

atiyehs
hace 10 años
Would you be able to give an estimated costs of a cellar this size? Just for budget purposes!
Wine Cellar Ceiling Finishes · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Washington Valley Cellars
    hace 10 años
    This cellar was built from scratch. By that I mean, it was framed, electrified, insulated, finished mahogany walls, tin ceiling, custom built mahogany racking, tiled floor, and a ductless split cooling system with an outdoor condensing unit. The room holds approximately 1200 bottles. If you are building from the ground up as we did here, you are probably looking at approximately 33K-36K. If you only need racking and cooling, you are looking at about 22K-25K. I hope this information helps.
  • atiyehs
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank you for your quick response, I am building from grounds up, and the cellar will be framed and insulated, I would only be looking for racking! I do like the design of the racks, especially the continuous shelving where you have 6-7 bottles per shelf instead of individual slots for each bottle, which can potentially damage the labels!
  • PRO
    Washington Valley Cellars
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Our racks are horizontally oriented, like bookshelves, as opposed to the vertical slots you see in other places.
  • atiyehs
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Horizontal just like the ones in this picture, with bottom two shelves for wooden crates, and few diamond slots, I got a 10-11 foot ceiling in a 8' 8"X 7' concrete room door will be at the corner of one of the 7' walls
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.