Houzz Logo Print
minnesota_lakes

Which house colors do you like best? We will be using LP Smartside.

Minnesota Lakes
hace 10 años
última modificación:hace 10 años
We are trying to decide what color combination to utilize with LP Smartside (Diamond Kote). These are all houses posted on Houzz - most are using LP Smartside.

Let me know your thoughts!!

Comentarios (16)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    hace 10 años
    Option 3 looks quite dramatic.
  • Minnesota Lakes
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank You - our previous house was chocolate/brown - we liked the color, but the trim, soffits, ext were all brown as well. We thought it would be interesting to see something with some different accent colors.
  • PRO
    Creative Visual Concepts, Kevin Strader
    hace 10 años
    3 is my choice.
  • Minnesota Lakes
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thanks for all the feedback - keep the votes coming!
  • Denita
    hace 10 años
    Love option 2.
  • Minnesota Lakes
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank You for all the feedback - we might do another final poll on this topic with a couple other good options and the top 1 or two from this poll.
  • Steph
    hace 10 años
    We just resided with Platinum and Beige (trim) Diamond Kote siding and absolutely LOVE it! Good luck!
  • PRO
    Diamond Kote Siding System
    hace 10 años
    Hi @Steph -- We’d love to see photos of your home. We are searching for new homes to feature in the marketing of our products, including our website gallery and in our catalogs. We do keep the homeowner’s information confidential if their photos are used. Please contact me at marketing@diamondkoteprefinishing.com. Thanks, Lexi.
  • Steph
    hace 10 años
    Will do!
  • PRO
    APK Designs LLC
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    It depends on what other material is used on the exterior facade and what surrounds the house. Is there any stone or brick used? I like no. 2 and 3, but 3 might be a bit too much on the dark side if the house is very large and no other material is used.
  • PRO
    LB Interiors
    hace 10 años
    I love # 2. It is light and fresh and easy on the eyes. Great contrast colors. It just feels good!
  • PRO
    Center Stage Design
    hace 10 años
    number 2 for my vote
  • PRO
    LM Designers
    hace 10 años
    I like #2 the best.
  • Marilyn Wilkie
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    I accidentally voted for #1 so please deduct one vote from that choice. I prefer the right side of #2. I think I would tire of the chocolate brown. #1 looks dated to me. #4 is pretty radical.
  • Minnesota Lakes
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thanks for the feedback - very good
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.