Houzz Logo Print
ljmcf

Grill

Ren McFee
hace 10 años
My house burned down when our grill flamed too close to the siding and wood steps. Your movings yours right?
Traditional Exterior · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Remodel Boutique
    hace 10 años
    This was for staging. Not for grilling ;). Thank you for the heads up though. Will definitely not stage like that again.
  • Shari Andreas
    hace 8 años

Can you tell me what the material was that was used as the "skirting" on the bottom of the house? i would love to do that on my 40's pier and beam home!

• User
    hace 7 años

did you ever receive an answer on the skirting? I have a farmhouse, but still trying to find a skirting that works: to keep water out and critters, but then I wonder about keeping critters out which makes a safe haven for snakes....just not sure. :-)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.