Houzz Logo Print
amtslfl

Color scheme help. Blue, grey and ...brown?

amtslfl
hace 10 años
I have fallen in love with a comfy dark grey sectional couch and a glass dining room table with four different colored leather chairs. The living and dining rooms share a wall that I wanted to paint a rich blue (more like blue/grey than royal or navy blue) to tie the two rooms. Can I still have wooden end tables and tv stand in the living room?

FYI, the dining room table stand is wooden.

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    PARZ Designs
    hace 10 años
    Yes, blue and brown are very much complimentary colors. You can see more here if you like - http://www.colorcombos.com/brown-color-schemes.html
  • shionan
    hace 7 años

I can see why you fell in love with that beautiful sectional! I love the colors. I have decorated with those same colors (in some cases I have used orange instead of red). The wood definitely would be a match. The chair legs are wooden. Just include a couple of nice accessories on your tables to bring it all together.

• havingfun
    hace 7 años

actually, wood on hard furnishings is not part of the same element so they always go. it is a matter of if they go together that matters to woods. and i do not place a lot of value in that myself.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.