Houzz Logo Print
webuser_38296

My fav so far, simple yet elegant, can you help with spacial relation?

Dana Kovac Wilson
hace 10 años
Truly my favorite so far. I wonder if this would fit in our bar space, my spacial relations aren't very good. Can you kindly tell me the length and depth please it would be super helpful. Thanks so much. dlk1613@aol.com
Finished Basements: Blue Moon Construction · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Blue Moon Construction
    hace 10 años
    the width of the bar is 8' for the front bar. depth of base cabinets are 24", depth of bar top is 18". total depth of front sitting bar is 42" x 42" high.
    Back bar is standard 24" deep cabs and 10' in length
    Dana Kovac Wilson agradeció a Blue Moon Construction
  • Dana Kovac Wilson
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Wow thanks so much for the info, much appreciated :) May I also ask how did you order the cabinets? Are they customer from a company or are they something I can find at a big box store? We really plan on trying to duplicate this but instead of wine racks there will be a TV, thanks so much for the motivation.
  • PRO
    Blue Moon Construction
    hace 10 años
    the cabinets are Home Depot Kraftmaid, the bar top is a custom piece we milled for the project.
    Dana Kovac Wilson agradeció a Blue Moon Construction
  • planyourday
    hace 10 años
    If sitting at the bar, how much space is between the bar and wall on the left? This is a beautiful set up!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.