Houzz Logo Print
cluksay

Window details please!

cluksay
hace 10 años
Hello. I am currently about to build a new home and would love to know the brand and style of the windows used throughout this home. My home has almost the exact same floor plan and window design. I would greatly appreciate any details and/or information you could provide. So far I am unsuccessful in finding a window manufacturer that can provide such large windows under the new BC energy and building codes. I look forward to your response. Thank you!
West Vancouver Residence · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Raveninside
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    The window company used was Superior Glass. http://www.superiorglass.ca/#. I am not the architect of the project so I cannot give you exact details of the window specifications but I'm sure this company can help you. Good Luck with your project.
  • cluksay
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my question regarding the windows used in this home. I greatly appreciate your help.
  • PRO
    AMG - Atlas Meridian Glassworks
    hace 10 años
    We at AMG supply and install some of the highest performance glazing products on the market that are tested and fully comply with the new fenestration code that kicked in on December 20, 2013. We would love to share some of what we do with you Cluksay. You'll find examples of our work here: www.atlasmeridian.com. cheers!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.