nochyan

We have a2400 square feet unfinished basement, we need some ideas, pic

nochyan
hace 10 años
Need help

Comentarios (11)

• Darzy
    hace 10 años
    You have posted this in "before and after" Delete this one and repost with photos for input. Wow, 2,400 sq ft. A bowling alley and pool hall! :)
    nochyan agradeció a Darzy
  • nochyan
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    We're not looking to rent. We want to have a bar, bedroom, bathroom, home theater , recreation room and small room for my wife to do her hair. Help!!!!
  • nochyan
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Lol. Pool table definitely. But no pics right now, will post later
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    hace 10 años
    Search and save more images in your ideabook so you have a better sense of the style you like.
  • nochyan
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I have the pics!!! Guys, smile, help me out
  • PRO
    Design Connection, Inc.
    hace 10 años
    That is a lot of space to work with! Here's some design inspiration from one of our lower levels that featured a bar and game area (the pool table wasn't delivered in time for these pics), home theater and the perfect 'man cave' bathroom.
  • nochyan
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank you so much, there is a problem though, there are load bearing poles all over the place
  • nochyan
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    What's your advice or suggestion
  • PRO
    Digital Home LLC
    hace 10 años
    Hi, wow you have a lots of space to work with. In regard to the load bearing walls, there is nothing you can do about it. We are in the northeast, and we primarily build theaters in basements similar to yours. The first thing I look at is a space that is 15' wide and possibly 22' feet long. These are good demensions to start with in regard to the theater. Windows can be covered if need. Hope this helps.
  • PRO
    Design Connection, Inc.
    hace 10 años
    You do have quite a few support beams to work around! I suggest working with an interior designer who specializes in space planning to help you figure out a floor plan that meets your wish list. Even is you want to do the construction and actual interior design on your own, a good interior designer can work with you solely on the architectural plans to get the ball rolling on your project. If you are anywhere near the Kansas City area, we can help!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.