Houzz Logo Print
jgca82

how to make a light grey room feel warm?

jgca82
hace 10 años
I have just painted my bedroom a light grey/silver. I am wondering how to warm it up? I wanted a clean, open and airy feel, but want it to be inviting at the same time.

Comentarios (6)

• User
    hace 10 años
    Green usually goes great with gray. Jewel tones do too. Burgandy, purples, blues - try holding some of your clothing or towels, etc. against the wall to see what appeals to you.
  • Christine R
    hace 10 años
    I like pops of yellow with Gray. What kind of bedding do you have? Any pictures?
  • PRO
    Great Northern Builders, LLC.
    hace 10 años
    Layer shades of white create texture with it, such as adding burlap to the curtains and making the beading have multiple pillows and a fluffy comforter or use a quilted flat with color in the sheets and pillows. the brown tone of the burlap will warm it up wile keeping it crisp with the whites.
  • natalia1979
    hace 10 años
    Sorry my room is messy.....not done...was just deciding on the decor, so posted this pick to ask for advise from experts, few designers said that yellow looks great with greys. Hope this helps... Gppd luck
  • shelleymagness
    hace 9 años
    Grey tones look nice with a touch of faded red and or a light toupe
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.