Houzz Logo Print
nprashu

Stone source and cost?

nprashu
hace 10 años
Hello! I love this fireplace remodel. I have an asymmetrical fireplace that has been a challenge for us to reface. I think this stone would work very well. Could you please give me the details for this stone - the exact name, color, cost per sq. ft. etc. I hope to finish this project and do a post on it for other houzzers who might be in a similar dilemma. Hope you can help me! Thanks!
Quartz Fireplace Chase · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Artisan Stone & Tile ™
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    This material is from the Tile shop - the stone is : Quartzite - the color is Belgrade and it sells for $ 15.99 a sq.ft.
    It should be installed with a white polymer grade thin set.
    No grouting required, it's a dry stack installation.
    This material has to be cut with a tile & stone wet saw.
    It made for a great transformation in this room !
  • PRO
    Artisan Stone & Tile ™
    hace 10 años
    If you are applying this stone over any sealed materials such as the brick in this project.
    you will need to apply a coat of membrane so the thin set adheres to the brick properly.
    The product I used was from Bostik and is call Ultra set.
    Not easy to apply to a vertical surface.
    This product will permanently bond to the brick and allow the thin set to bond the stone to the brick properly. thin set must be applied to the membrane within 72 hrs.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.