Houzz Logo Print
daniellestl

Where to source a live edge table top under retail?

daniellestl
hace 10 años
I moved from Chicago to St. Louis and I'm looking for a live edge black walnut table top that is about 8" by 3". I have seen great products for about $8K but I would like to spend less. I am open to purchasing the top unfinished. Obviously the closer to STL the better but needs to be located in continental US.

Comentarios (5)

• touchadream
    hace 10 años
    Mississippi Wood Trader in Atlanta. They are beautiful and reasonable. mswoodtrader@gmail.com
  • Coco
    hace 10 años
    Have you tried Etsy? I think I saw some on there recently.
  • PRO
    Ozma Design, LLC
    hace 9 años
    Hi Danielle, not sure if you are still looking since this post is 6 months old. We could accommodate your budget. You can see our work at www.ozmadesign.com, or email me at eric@ozmadesign.com. Thanks!
  • PRO
    Urban Tree Salvage
    hace 9 años
    Urban Tree Salvage, based in Toronto, is Canada's leading salvaged live edge slab table manufacturer. We specialize in creating one of a kind tables and tops in a variety of locally felled and salvaged hardwoods including walnut. A fully finished book matched 3' x 8' walnut table top starts at $2800.

Please email me at melissa@urbantreesalvage.com for images of our current rough sawn options and please visit our website for more information on our company. www.urbantreesalvage.com
  • PRO
    Muck & Co. Architectural salvage
    hace 7 años

Hello this is Brad Muckenhirn with Muck & co we are based out of Waterford Mi and specialize in Slab furniture. You can check out some of are work on Facebook or I could email you direct prices and pics before you spend 2800.00 for a 3'x8' bookmatched black walnut slab. Take a look at theses photos

This is a Bookmatched Black Walnut that was Hand crafted here in America and shipped for 2500.00 to Philadelphia Pennsylvania from Mi 4x8 with steel legs.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.