Houzz Logo Print
mimi_mcdees

backsplash tile info

Michelle Boileau
hace 10 años
Please provide with any info on backsplash tile- I am in love!
Transitional Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (14)

• PRO
    Orro Artistic Tile
    hace 9 años

ORRO MOSAIC carries a backsplash tile like that!

• A U
    hace 8 años

This is Claridges Thassos with Mother of Pearl tile from Artistic Tile
    See this link

• PRO
    Orro Artistic Tile
    hace 8 años

Please feel free to contact our showroom if you have any questions. (905)761-8855 ext 102.

ORRO Mosaic

• User
    hace 8 años

what kind of care and cleaning does the backsplash require?

• A U
    hace 8 años

As the tile is marble with mother of pearl, it requires cleaning with non-abrasive cleaners. Same care as any marble.

• User
    hace 8 años

ORRO, i looked on your site i only see mother of pearl in little bricks, this is truly unique what is in this picture

• PRO
    Orro Artistic Tile
    hace 8 años

Hello Raff,

In the picture is a water-jet combinations of Thasos from Greece, as the background color, with a water-jet insert of either A mother of pearl, of a Calacatta marble, we have both at our showroom, in regards to our website, we are almost done with our brand new website, that will have a much wider verity of products, never the less, we have a huge selection of samples at our showroom, please do not hesitate to visit us @ 8555 Jane St, Unit 5

• User
    hace 8 años

can i email you? is that in NYC?

• PRO
    Orro Artistic Tile
    hace 8 años

You can email us at sales@orromosaic.com

Our head office is in Toronto. but we arrange shipments to anywhere in North America,

You can also contact our Artistic Customer Representative at 6473388338, or shoot us an email and we will call you

Kind Regards

• safrosch
    hace 8 años
    Does Artstic Tile no longer carry the Claridges? I don't see it available...
  • PRO
    Orro Artistic Tile
    hace 8 años

Hello Safrosch, welcome to our discussion,

Same item is available at ORRO, price point is much more attractive, and delivery time is faster.

If any questions please contact us info@orromosaic.com

• User
    hace 8 años

Orro has a minimum number of feet which made it unavailable to me, minimum order of 70sq ft, also was not able to see a pic of this on the website, i am not saying they are bad just stating the facts.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.