bluetree158

Cabinets and flooring

Yuko Enomoto
hace 10 años
Please tell me more about the cabinets and the floor. On my small phone screen, the cabinets almost look like zebra wood.
Arc House · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    William Roy Designer Kitchens
    hace 10 años
    FYI - What your seeing from the living room side of the kitchen is a riff cut ash with a carob stain on it. The illusion from the family room is of monolithic blocks.
  • Yuko Enomoto
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank you for the information. I live in Seattle -- not too far from you are.
  • PRO
    Certainly Wood Inc
    hace 9 años
    I just received an email looking for this veneer. It's called Tineo and it comes from Chili. Other people have called it Indian Apple.
  • Susan Mandel
    hace 7 años
    This is a magnificent design, both architecturally and throughout the interior. Thank you for sharing it.
  • PRO
    William Roy Designer Kitchens
    hace 7 años

Your looking at American Apple in the Arc House kitchen and it has a acrylic poly, 90% High Gloss finish.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.