suuzeka

Why did my review not post???

hace 10 años
I posted a review yesterday, but it has not shown up on the designer's site. How long does it take to appear on her site?

Comentarios (20)

• hace 10 años
    Hi! It may take up to 48 hours, and in some cases, longer when we need some extra information. All of our reviews are manually approved, so hang in there!
  • hace 8 años

Why did my poll not post?

• hace 2 años

My review also not posted..

• el último año

My review is not posted. Houzz should not be trusted if all they do is post positive reviews.

• el último año

same here, my review from 4 days ago still not showing up

• PRO
    hace 9 meses

Our client posted a review for us a week ago! it still hasnt shown up yet? I understand 48 hours but a week? come on… where is it already?

• hace 9 meses

it appears that Houzz likes to defend unscrupulous builders like Maruti Builders who sold us a house who has a thousand things wrong

• hace 9 meses

We bought a house from Maruti Builders recently. Outwardly the house looked nice but so many little things were done haphazardly. Quite sad. Small things - the mail box latch turned the wrong way, I had to hire a locksmith to fix. a number of shelves were misaligned and would not shut properly. I hired a handyman to fix four shelves. At least two door knobs and locks were crooked. My locksmith was able to fix one. The other one was too crooked. The cabinets had bars for hanging clothes that came out four inches too short for my shirts and I am a 5'9 man. Plants they planted died before we moved in. Windows were mostly not sealed so our handyman has to seal them to prevent rain from coming into the house. The shower glass in both full bathrooms were not sealed well and would leak. The toilet in master bathroom took almost five minutes to fill up. I had to have parts in the toilet replaced. The coup de grace - the garage door was not properly installed so before we moved in, it was badly misaligned and would not work. Cost us $1,000 to fix this before we moved in. Sad.

• hace 9 meses

Maruti deserved zero stars but had no option for zero. Houzz disappointingly did not publish. It has been over a month

• hace 5 meses

Agreed - A positive fluff review shows up immediately but an honest/critical review is ignored. I have been waiting a month.

• hace 3 meses

My review did’t post either

• hace 2 meses

Any builder can remove a negative review! Had I known this I would’ve never chose the builder we ended up with! He was horrible! All of his contractors complained about him and said this was how every single one of his jobs went, and they had no clue how he still had business! Although on this site, he can delete any negative review because mine won’t upload because it’s honest!

• hace 2 meses
    Última modificación: hace 2 meses

My review on Espire/Nupath Homes in Wisconsin also hasn't posted. Our build was awful and we ended up with a home riddled with issues. We had structural issues, pages of code violations, plans and specs not followed countless times, materials not installed per the manufacturer's specs. We signed the contract in September 2021 and finally got temporary occupancy in 2024, but ended up terminating Espire and handling on our own to help mitigate our damages. That doesn't even touch on the cosmetic issues-crooked walls, corners not 90 degrees, uncentered windows, various items unlevel. So sad. Sorry you had a difficult build as well.

• hace 2 meses

You sound like you had an experience similar to ours. Crooked walls, uneven floors, poor cement work, breech of contact. He took 2 1/2 years to build a pool house/garage. Now he’s threatening me with a lawsuit for my google review. I refuse to remove it! Apparently this is how a lot of his projects go according to his contractors. Going after his builders license now. Hope things look up for you! I don’t think I will ever build again!

• hace 2 meses

That's nuts! I'm fairly certain the builder can get negative Google reviews removed as well. I have screen shots of a one-star review on our builder that I can no longer see. Can't help but feel we wouldn't be in this situation if negative reviews weren't removed or never posted. Awful. Good luck!

• hace 2 meses

Just a quick update. I reached out to Houzz and they explained that they're experiencing high volumes of reviews, but my review is now posted and out there for others to see.

• el último mes

Almost a month now for a negative builder review. pending since March 7, must be overwhelmed with negative reviews....

• el último mes

Hey all - popping in to say I hear you. This is not the experience we would want you to have leaving reviews. The volume of reviews we have been seeing has been incredible and our team manually looks at every single one, which means we're significantly behind. It looks like many of your reviews in this thread have now been moderated, but if you are still not seeing yours, please reach out through help.houzz.com and the team can help you there. Sometimes there is a content issue (for example including other pros or companies in a review for a particular pro - your review should be ONLY about the pro who's profile you are submitting a review for). We're currently working on some new tools to make this process faster and more efficient, but until then, apologies for the wait!

• PRO
    el último mes

Got good reviews since weeks, but it is still not showing.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.