Houzz Logo Print
foques

Where to buy a wainscot paneling?

foques
hace 10 años
Folks, I am in search of a particular design of a wainscot panel, but all I find is basic vertical lined boards.
What I would like to find is the classic Square design.

help?

thanks in advance!

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    hace 10 años
    It might help if you would post a picture of what you are trying to find. I am not aware of any 'square' premade panels. Everything I know of is made on site.
  • foques
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    here is a website I finally found : http://www.wainscotingamerica.com/design-order/raised-panel-wainscot.php?gclid=CI2Q-4iKiroCFatcMgodaXsAKQ

appears they carry exactly what I am looking for.. question is their quality at this point..
  • PRO
    North Coast Construction, LLC
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Traditional wainscoting is built on site by a finish carpenter. This is by far the best method, as the panels are all sized and spaced to fit your situation. No special products are necessary. The carpenter uses standard wood panels, boards and trim pieces to create the desired look.
  • PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    hace 10 años
    If you decide to purchase these, let us know how it works out so we can share information in the future.
  • Jarret Miller
    hace 10 años
    500 per 3' sounds expensive I did my own and it's very difficult going upstairs but standard squares should be a fun DIY if you have correct tools and patience
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.