Houzz Logo Print
webuser_895085939

Trying to find the “Morel” stain. Is it a stain from Sherwin Williams?

Maureen
hace 14 días
I need help finding this stain color for hickory wood. Not having any luck. HELP PLEASE. Thank you. This is the most beautiful kitchen I’ve ever seen!
Hickory & Blue Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Packed with Storage · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    hace 14 días

Thank you for your question. This is our carefully formulated, Morel stain on Hickory. Dura Supreme's finishes are a state-of-the-art factory finish with a 15-step process CLICK HERE to learn more. Because they are factory-grade products we can not sell them to the public. However, you could get a sample chip of our stain and bring it to your local stain supplier to have a custom match. Stop by your local showroom to get or order a sample. It might not be quite the same as a factory finish, but I've seen homeowners find a very close color that they are happy with by taking this process.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.