Houzz Logo Print
webuser_749227869

Best replacement window brands?

Patrick Riley
hace 13 días

Hi all i bought a house with 27 windows. the windows are wood from 1992 and the sash, sills, frames all have rot.

i got a 19k quote to install Alside windows. i had other quotes for other windows last year with prices at 24k 28k 34k and renewal by Anderson at 58k.

i spent a lot in the house i don't want cheap windows but i don't want to overpay.

TLDR: what window brands and lines are good?

Comentarios (2)

• millworkman
    hace 13 días

What region of the country as many of the better brands are regional? Stay away from Alside for certain as they are builder grade at best. Are you going for insert windows or full framed replacements?

• PRO
    HomeSealed Exteriors, LLC
    hace 13 días

Toss the high and low number in this case, the 24-34k options are probably a fair range depending on options and quality.

As MWM stated, good brands are regional and also dependent on material choice, but since you've listed vinyl and composite options, a list to start could be:

Okna, Starmark (composite), Softlite (Elements or elite), Sunrise Restorations, Polaris upper lines. There are some other nice options out there, but depending where you are located I'd supect that you'll have access to something on this list.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.