Houzz Logo Print
olggfifi

I am looking for this style door that is 7X16. It is a traditional

olggfifi
hace 2 meses
ranch style home. What is the height of the top portion with windows. Is this about 28? Would 24" be more appropriate/ TIA
Westport Collection TF-18L-6FP · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Architectural Door Corp
    hace 2 meses

Yes 28" top section.

olggfifi agradeció a Architectural Door Corp
  • olggfifi
    Autor original
    hace 2 meses

Thanks for such a quick response. I just realized I didn't finish my question. Is 24" more appropriate for a traditional style ranch?

• PRO
    Architectural Door Corp
    hace 2 meses

If you are looking for 2 rows of glass like in the picture then you want the larger top section, but if you go with 1 row then I would go to a smaller top section. The smaller top section looks a little flatten with 2 rows in my opinion.

• PRO
    Architectural Door Corp
    hace 2 meses

With 2 rows of glass the 24" might look a little flatten in my opinion. If you go with with 1 row then the smaller glass will look better.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.