Houzz Logo Print
guest434

Molding Style Question

Bob z
hace 2 meses

https://houzz.com/projects/6082459

What is the cabinet molding style used in the above kitchen?

Comentarios (6)

• cawaps
    hace 2 meses

I'd call it recessed panel with really narrow stiles and rails. Some people might say Shaker with narrow stiles and rails.

CALI RESIDENCE · Más información

• darbuka
    hace 2 meses

I believe Bob is asking about the molding on top of the cabinets, not the cabinet door style.

We did something similar above our Shaker cabs. I wanted a simple, flat molding in keeping with the Shaker style. My contractor ordered extra light rail strips from the cabinet comoany (Tedd Wood), and cut them to size.

• BPMBA
    hace 2 meses

It's not molding, it's trim. I have it in my kitchen. Simple and clean - I love it!

• PRO
    Minardi
    hace 2 meses

It's a flush filler, created by creating an L shape plus attachment blocking, and scribing the filler to the ceiling. Very advanced carpentry/cabinet installing. Plus, frameless cabinets.

• PRO
  • PRO
    The Kitchen Place
    hace 2 meses

Minardi is right. It's an L-shaped molding....some brands call it 3" subrail or 6" subrail. Shiloh even has a 10" subrail. You can get same effect with blocking and a filler or flat stock. But to be able to pull it out some, you need a subrail "L" shaped molding.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.