Dairy sink in Island.

Meat sink under window.

Fridge on back wall or next to range?

Fridge next to range
Fridge on back wall

Comentarios (15)

• chispa
    hace 2 meses

Visually I like it on the back wall as I like the open expanse of counter and backsplash on the range wall. Some will say the fridge is too far away, but not something that has ever bothered me when I have moved it further away in my kitchens.

• Yvonne Martin
    hace 2 meses
    Última modificación: hace 2 meses

For the life of me I cannot figure out what is the refrigerator in your floor plan. Please label the cabinets, range, sink, etc.

I still can't figure out the relationship between the stove, sinks, and refrigerator in the two plans. It seems that the island blocks access from the refrigerator to the stove.

• darbuka
    hace 2 meses

@Yvonne Martin, do you see the two looong pulls, side by side? Those are two built-in refrigeration units.

dt516 agradeció a darbuka
  • akrogirl32
    hace 2 meses
    Última modificación: hace 2 meses

Fridge next to the range arrangement is very much like a larger version of my old kitchen, and I absolutely loved that layout. We also had a small, under counter fridge in our second island, in the same position as your dairy island, for items I wanted to keep cool for baking. We are not religious at all, but our kitchen would have worked very well for a family who wanted to keep Kosher, including having two dishwashers.

dt516 agradeció a akrogirl32
  • HU-187528210
    hace 2 meses

Next to the range. Like in photo 3.

The other thing I noticed is the light above the island. I think 2 or 3 pendants would look better. Personally.

• HU-187528210
    hace 2 meses

But it’s a really nice design. I’m sure you’re very excited

• HU-187528210
    hace 2 meses

🤍

• cpartist
    hace 2 meses

Show them as 2D plans with all measurements.

• dt516
    Autor original
    hace 2 meses

Looking about even on the votes. Tough one!

• PRO
    CAGE Design Build
    hace 2 meses

Fridge next to the range

dt516 agradeció a CAGE Design Build
  • millworkman
    hace 2 meses

" Looking about even on the votes. Tough one! "

Yes but does this take into account your other post for the island versus the peninsula?

• dt516
    Autor original
    hace 2 meses

They are kind of separate decisions I think which is why I set up a second vote. Seems placement of fridge doesn't really impact the island vs. peninsula seating question.

• dt516
    Autor original
    hace 2 meses

right kendrah - so the question is - is the landing functional enough behind the fridge. The fridge in this case being the one which is offset from the island and not directly behind.

• dt516
    Autor original
    hace 2 meses

Cage design build - curious why? Thanks

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.