Houzz Logo Print
rayofsunshine

Help: Front inside entrance

rayofsunshine
hace 4 meses

I would like to redecorate my front entrance inside my home.

Presently I have 12 foot ceilings and large closet. The front entrance opens up into my kitchen, living room and dining room.

The walls are all white, cupboards are white shiny, windows and front door black. Floors are medium brown colour.

Comentarios (11)

• rayofsunshine
    Autor original
    hace 4 meses

What should I do with the wall between the front door and hall closet?

• rayofsunshine
    Autor original
    hace 4 meses

Any ideas?

• rayofsunshine
    Autor original
    hace 4 meses

More pictures or room

• shirlpp
    hace 4 meses

Put a colorful piece of artwork there.

• rayofsunshine
    Autor original
    hace 4 meses

Thanks Paul for the idea. What about on the right side of the closet? I have a small cupboard and two shelves….should I paint or add something on the wall?

• Design Fan
    hace 4 meses
    Última modificación: hace 4 meses

I like the wood slat wall. You can add art or a mirror to the wall. Maybe a low-profile picture light over the mirror or artwork to increase the lighting in that area.

The shelving looks busy. Perhaps remove the shelves and put art over the low cabinet.

• Cara Fidler
    hace 4 meses

You could hang a nice tapestry, a rug, a round mirror, or a lovely big tree branch spray painted. Just mount it on the wall there.

• JT7abcz
    hace 4 meses

The sectional placement is creating three very tight travel paths that are about 2 ft? wide around it and also hemming in the entry - one is between the back of the sectional and the countertop and two are on each side to access the living room. If you rotate the sectional to face the kitchen, it will eliminate the paths and open up the spaces. You can add a larger entry rug and hang large art with a gallery light above for ambient lighting by the entry door.

• PRO
    Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors: The Hamptons
    el último mes

It looks like a very small space, and you don't have to fill every inch of space. It might be best to just do a piece of artwork, plant, or a floating small console.

West Side Whereabouts · Más información

Simply High Line · Más información

Hamptons Loft · Más información

• rayofsunshine
    Autor original
    el último mes

Thank you for your suggestions!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.