Houzz Logo Print
madelane_chen

Play Area in Living Room?

Madelane Chen
hace 6 meses

This is my living room and I need help with ideas on how to decorate this empty wall (12 ft long). I left the toys because this is essentially going to be my son’s play area. My style is kinda traditional/contemporary and I try to be modern but I just have no creativity. I was thinking a gallery wall with 8 - 20 x20 frames and leaving it empty without any furniture against the wall but it’s hard for me to visualize anything. Help ya girl out!😅

Comentarios (6)

• acm
    hace 6 meses

You definitely need large art over the couch, though! :)

• arcy_gw
    hace 6 meses

How full bore do you want to go with this play area? Baskets that tuck away are easy. Door that open with shelves for toys could work too. A small table and chairs would be sweet. There are sooo many old entertainment centers that would work well, with a bit of conversion. Top for books or adult display, Bottom for larger toys and baskets for the rest.

• ffpalms
    hace 6 meses
    Última modificación: hace 6 meses

Another example of arcy_gw’s great idea. These old media cabinets can be found online for very little money, and they would hold a lot of toys.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 6 meses

IMO that is the wall I would have put the TV on with some great storage under it for the toys if they must be there . I do not think liviving rooms are a nice play space but if a must then IMO the space is used for LR and the toys need to have ahome at the end of the day. The sectional seems too big for the space but could be just camera angle .

• PRO
    Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors
    hace 3 meses

What about moving the TV from over the fireplace to the blank wall and then getting some good storage underneath for the toys. Then place a large piece of artwork over the fireplace. It might look something like this:

MacDougal Manor · Más información

Front & York · Más información

West Side Whereabouts · Más información

Southampton Modern Farmhouse · Más información

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.