Houzz Logo Print
martin_fleischer57

what do you about this rug for my sofa ? any suggestions?

Marty McFly
hace 7 meses

I am trying to the find the perfect rug for my big sofa. I have borrowed the but Moroccan one in the picture.
What do people think about the colour vs the sofa. ? To boring ? Should it be more bright to contrast the sofa?
Ideas welcome - still working on the entire room

Comentarios (9)

• minnie101
    hace 7 meses

It’s a lovely rug but i prefereed the berber rug you had before albeit it was too small. the colour also clashed with the floor, not sure if you can find one that doesn’t?! What size is this rug?

• PRO
    JCavareeInteriors Ltd
    hace 7 meses

I love this! I think it just seems small at the moment as the room isn't finished but you're on the right track! Sofa is so lovely

• Marty McFly
    Autor original
    hace 7 meses

Thanks - but you even think the carpet under sofa is too small? Should be bigger ? Hard do find such big carpets however.

• Marty McFly
    Autor original
    hace 7 meses

Rug size is 234x 350 cm

• PRO
    JCavareeInteriors Ltd
    hace 7 meses

Tbh, I don't find it small at all - I think you've created a "zone" clearly showing where the seating area is. Fill out the spaces around it and it will be fine!

I love the colours you've gone for, like a Scandi feel. Add some large plants and art work on the walls and it will soon come together!

I hope this help!

kind regards

Jess

JCavaree Interiors

www.jcavareeinteriors.com

• Marty McFly
    Autor original
    hace 7 meses

Thx ! That’s because the house is in Copenhagen !

• Marty McFly
    Autor original
    hace 7 meses

Thanks - any suggestions on colours or style ?

• PRO
    Create Perfect
    hace 7 meses

Hi. I think the rug is lovely - in terms of both colour and the size really.

The main thing I would change here is not bunching it up so much into the corner - trying to pull everything out slightly away from your wall. Not a great deal.

Put an oversized piece of art on the wall above the sofa (about double the piece in the background there) and add a cushion to each of the black chairs.

You will find it feels a lot better then :)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.