Houzz Logo Print
shyamala

Beautiful kitchen! Well done!

shyamala
hace 10 meses

Do you mind sharing the dimensions of the island? Also the aisle space on either side of the island. I’m simply amazed how you managed to design an airy kitchen in such a small space! Thanks!

No way this is laminate? Believe it! · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    CraftedWild Cabinetry
    hace 10 meses

Hello! Thank you so much for the kind words! That kitchen is a stunner in a small space, no doubt. The island is 66" wide (not including the stone). There was about 70" of space for the pathways on either side (the entire kitchen is 138.5" wide. Although I not have the exact placement of the island, the path in front of the fridge offers more space, since homeowners use it more than the built-in oven. I appreciate the question. Cheers!

• shyamala
    Autor original
    hace 6 meses

Thank you

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.