Houzz Logo Print
msbelinab

Livingroom layout

Belina Black
hace 11 meses

Hi, I’m struggling to find a decent layout for my living room. The space is tight. Any suggestions are appreciated

Comentarios (10)

• jck910
    hace 11 meses

You need to post a picture and a floor plan

• Elaine Doremus Resumes Written
    hace 11 meses

And measurements and your style. If you are not sure about your style, put several styles (one at a time) in top HOUZZ search box. Examples include transitional, traditional, rustic, casual, contemorary, mid century modern.

• Belina Black
    Autor original
    hace 11 meses

my style is transitional and the room is about 9' x 11'

• Belina Black
    Autor original
    hace 11 meses

• Belina Black
    Autor original
    hace 11 meses

the wall with the sconces is 9' and the length is 11'. Part of the space is taken up by a walk path

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 11 meses

You could probably accommodate a small scale sectional with a round coffee table.

• PRO
    Jill Nelson Design Service
    hace 11 meses

Aren’t too many options in this small space. I would only put a apartment size sofa with the back facing the dining area, a small round coffee table in front of it, between the tv and sofa and occasional chair in the corner facing the sofa. An area rug under he couch and coffee table would anchor them while designating the tv viewing area. This would be functional and also leave room for flow and traffic patterns.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 11 meses

Yes, with this arrangement absolutely no one gets to be comfortable at all and your guest doesn't get to view the TV.

• Belina Black
    Autor original
    hace 11 meses

Hi, thanks so much for the input. I like the idea of a sectional in the area or two love seats. What are your thoughts on the love seats? Also, I was thinking that  using a swivel chair might solve the issue  of not seeing the tv. Again, what are your thoughts

• frisky
    hace 11 meses

Here’s a bit of unconventional idea: have a tv mounted on the 4’5” wall and the sofa on wall with sconces. The tv on a swivel mount can be viewed from living, dining, and kitchen as needed and pushed back to wall when not in use.

Another alternative is to have a projection screen mounted on the ceiling.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.