Houzz Logo Print
nadia_b80

How much did this bedroom cost?

Nadia B
hace 11 meses
I'm thinking of possibly designing mine a similar way but now sure if I have space.
How big is this room and how much did it cost?
Master Bedroom - Crouch End · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    MALT
    hace 11 meses

Hi Nadia. The width of the room where the wardrobes were built in was approx 4 metres. Length was approx 3.1 metres.

Regarding costs, they can vary a lot, depending on what materials you choose, how much is going on inside the wardrobes, etc. Also, if you hire a designer to design and manage the project, you need to factor that cost in as well.

For a ballpark figure, if you are looking to do a whole bedroom, including bespoke joinery, somewhere between £10,000 and 20,000 is realistic, which factors in materials, costs for trades and design. But like I said, this can vary depending on what you are looking to do. I hope this is helpful.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.