Houzz Logo Print
kpec

Beautiful kitchen, love this palette

kpec
el último año
Could you share the counter material and color? I've been looking for something to replace my granite with but still keep my cherry cabinets.
Modern Kosher Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Dream Kitchens, Inc.
    el último año

Hi! This particular countertop is Hanstone Specchio White. It has a speckled look, characteristic to older generation quartz surfaces. I would recommend that you look at the Caesarstone brand. They offer various soft white and light cream, solid looking colors. If you are in the Chicago area, we'd be happy to help you with the countertop replacement.

• kpec
    Autor original
    el último año

Thanks for those details. It did look pretty plain and I was thinking I wanted to do something relatively plain for the perimeters of my cherry kitchen, and then do a more movement type quartz or quartzite for the island top. Thx for the rec on the Caesarstone. I’ve been considering caesarstones frosty carrina, too, alternatively as a simple fairly plain something all around to replace my 23 year old veneziano granite. I am in Naperville so a distance from you guys… you are in Highland Park, I believe?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.