Houzz Logo Print
houseaddiction

What colours should we pain this office!

el último año

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

Are you keeping the feature wall?If so then a very light color from that wall . IMO anything but what is there now. Please no flourecest lighting ever in an office either The lighting makes the accent wall and the flooring look different are they or both the same?

houseaddiction agradeció a Patricia Colwell Consulting
  • el último año

Green family: sage, or BM Healing Aloe (which someone here often recommends, and I like a lot on my computer screen, maybe next time we paint in real life)

houseaddiction agradeció a nickel_kg
  • el último año

I also think BM Healing Aloe would be a great choice for this space, it would look a lot better than with the current one.

houseaddiction agradeció a julesnbuttons
  • el último año

Thank you guys SO much! My post got erased by accident...I'm looking for a white and off white colour, would anyone have speciifc suggestions for this? thanks so much!

• el último año

• el último año

The photos above show similar to what we're looking for, or even lighter! yes we are keeping the feature wall

• el último año

I would not paint any wood trim and definitely would leave the door unpainted, if it is wood.

The rest I would paint in BM Swiss Coffee.

• PRO
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

are you keeping the florescents? If you are, none of the colors are going to look the same as they do on the swatches. you'll have to get samples and try them. if keeping those lights, stay away from anythng in the green undertone or green/yellow/green family.

I hope that green carpet in the waiting room is going.

(maybe you could switch out those fixtures for some LED lights?)

you want something like this: (the lights, the molding, trim color, art )

any of these would be nice w/the floors

houseaddiction agradeció a Beth H. :
  • el último año

Warm white.

houseaddiction agradeció a Kendrah
  • PRO
    el último año

Use colorsnap color tool by Sherwin Williams and play around with some color ideas... I would definately change the lighting and keep it light.

houseaddiction agradeció a Trico Painting
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.